524 1st Ave S.
Seattle WA 98104
Tues, Thurs-Sat 12pm-6pm
Bottle shop & curbside pick-up only
Temporary Changes Due to COVID-19
At this time, we are unable to host wine tastings. However, we are available for wine pick-up and bottle purchases, and the fruitsuper shop remains open.
What you can expect when you visit:
- We have reorganized our set-up as a bottle shop to facilitate a safe browsing and shopping experience.
- We will provide hand sanitizer upon entry, as well as sanitize high-touch areas throughout our space
- Our staff members will maintain social distancing guidelines whenever possible and will wear face coverings throughout their shifts
- Our staff members will self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to work
- We will clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces hourly (door handles, workstations, etc.)
- We will disinfect all shared objects between each use (payment terminals, tables, countertops, etc.)
- We can offer contactless curbside pick-up, as well; simply let us know in the "Order Notes" section during online check-out.
What we ask of our guests:
- Please maintain social distancing when browsing the retail shelves and new bottle "shelves."
- Face masks are required for entry and at all times inside the shop.
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we kindly ask that you do not visit
- Please ask for gloves if you would like to touch items while browsing our design shop
Wine Tasting (will return in Phase 4)
Taste award-winning wines in our space with the fruitsuper shop. For special hours for events, game days, and summertime hours, check the facebook page.
Tasting fees included in Artisan Club membership
To schedule a private tasting, please email email@example.com or call 206.466.5378. Occasionally, Foundry Vineyards hosts special celebrations for which we close early. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.